Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
directcam reduced fsp
I'm having the same too, hopefully it will get sorted Smile Try using videochat.tv instead for the time being and keep switching to the software based version to check if its fixed or not - thats what I'm doing right now!
xXx My AW Profile xXx
xXx My Twitter xXx
I had a terrible time at the weekend with the CUP and FPS both being in the red, haven't had this for at least 2 years (since I upgraded to a new machine) but I assumed the prob at the w/end was my machine, but after reading this I'm not so sure now.

I also get 'lost connection' at least 2 or 3 times when I cam which is really annoying, esp if I'm in a Special Offers session, causes not amount of problems. I assume that this is to do with my internet service provider.
All good for me today.
It wasnt red before but it was as if JCI was limiting to 15fps, it would sit there, not go above or below dispite having 30fps selected, anywho happy its self corrected Smile
xXx My AW Profile xXx
xXx My Twitter xXx
FFS, am fed up of having my CPU & the FPS speed flag up in RED.. and everything on 'go slow' all my video feed & when I type.. it appears about 30 secs AFTER I type it.......by which time folk have logged out.......... its starting to get to me now as its happening so often and more often than not out of the blue........ i.e., starting to think every time I log in now.. if tonight is going to be ok or if I'm going to have everything flagging up in Red and going slow.. and folk logging out/losing them...its even worse if they are in Special Offers!!

The above combined with another regular problem I appear to have with AW is this.. when someone sends me an email SOMETIMES (quite a lot lately!) I can't open it for about 10 or 15 mins.. as I keep getting a blank page with 2 lines at the top stating.. something like there is an internal server error problem....its so annoying.. as sometimes its for a webcam booking and I can't open that either.. as between the time the site corrects itself (i.e., I can open the page.. the booking has sometimes timed out)...... that I could handle but now with all this FPS & CPU flagging up in red and not being able to cam properly even in freechat, is even more annoying. I cant seem to correct it on my machine as it seems to be a problem with the streaming company... (as I've deleted tons of stuff of my machine.. & its still happening.. intermittentely). Sad
Poshie, check your latency when you log on. Istreaming told me once when I 1st started it needs be below 100 to be able to chat without lag.

Thanks country gal but it seems to have self righted, will contact them if I get any more issues Smile
xXx My AW Profile xXx
xXx My Twitter xXx
Yesterday was fine all day but today was awful as soon as someone entered my room the frame rates dropped. And even the guys bw was really low and some have said they've been disconnected their end too. It just happens so randomly you never know. Always have exact same lighting, only have jci open on laptop so not using too much CPU , but can just never tell when it's going to play up.
Yes sexy honey I've noticed that too the guys bw suddenly drops to like 24 then they disappear i have touch wood been fine at 15 but when not i skype at 30 no bother for bookings and frame goes up to 30 again when not logged in on directcam yes it is worrying but like other gals have said my laptop band with webcam etc are all fine yesterday was bad for lag , what is latency ?
it seems to be directcam issues again and possibly caping although 15 fps are fine that's what a tv is or so my fella who's an IT swot explained
has anyone contacted aw ? Have you tried that poshie ? Contacting them ? I did and they said they would get istreaming to monitor me
doesn't make it anymore worrying though try recommending Skype webcam bookings using aw credits too your regulars if directcam is too slow
xxxxx
Latency is a time interval between the stimulation and response, or, from a more general point of view, a time delay.

When you log into JCI it will show underneath your bandwith and most speedtests will tell you your latency too Smile
xXx My AW Profile xXx
xXx My Twitter xXx
Same here sexy honey, it just plays up randomly.. doing it again now. Also I've had my internet service provider in today and they've upgraded our service significantly. I think the problem must be with istreaming - as I've got no other applications open and it keeps happening.. just randomly....... I could be camming for 2 hours and everything is fine and then it just happens for no reason, so annoying.

Thanks country gal and Lotus for your input too. Hope to get to the bottom of it!!! Grrrrrrrrr
I'm still.at 15 and playing up.as poshie says at random oh well time to have a few days offis quiet after all as its Easter holidays now so that means less privacy for me guys i guess.....

maybe night shift again as they can be busy ...
looks like istreaming may be playing up as,a few of us gals are having problems
xxx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  directcam reduced Fsp country-gal 2 3,209 03-01-2014, 19:30
Last Post: country-gal