Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
done with pre booked webcam sessions
Someone made a booking with me for skype. It was for 4 credits.

I also get men who just want a chat with me on skype. On my profile you can find that I've got 2 prices for skype.
One is chat only and the other one is cam and sound.

I thought this was a chat booking. I confirmed it and so did he and I went on skype. He wanted to see me on cam.
I explained him that I didn't do that and my normal price, the price that they see when they buy a skype session. Is 2 credits per min and minimum booking is 10 minutes.

I said he could make another booking with the rest of the credits and then I'd come on cam for him.

He started to swear and then cancelled the booking. But he already had confirmed it!

So what if I went on cam for him? Would he still been able to cancel the booking? I had no idea this was possible.

Thankfully most if the time things go alright. But I've had more problems with skype in the past.
Men with who I had a cam session and then turned back the booking.

AW is a lovely site. But they trust the men way to much. The men seem to be able to do anything on here.

From now on I'll only do skype with members that I know or those who have enough positive feedback.
What did he book ? Webcam booking and put phone chat credits in or booked just a phone chat ?

If he accepted he any booking he can't cancel it . I always look in escrow that the money is in .

I had 2 or 3 guys booking for a Skype phone chat and then expected me to go on cam. Not gonna happen and not my fault . Take it or leave it

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

I did check to see if he had confirmed the booking. He did. I had his skype address, so I thought it was ok.
Thank you for the tip. I'll check next time if the money is in.
I've had no issues with skype the only thing you have to watch is the minuets often guys book ten and get an extra five mins free of myself which is fine as there all regulars i never clock watch but you have to be careful a ten minute booking that turns into a 20 minute one is not good !
most guys are great you always have a few bad apples
just try and be sure your credits are clear for the skype booking your offering and always make sure the booking is confirmed before you start the skype or else they do get a freebie xxxx
I had that happen tonight, someone booked a phone chat booking thru Skype, then when I went on Skype and called him I can see him on cam and he asks where my video feed is. I remind him he'd booked a phone chat session only! He then re-booked a webcam session.

As he wanted authority and domination I was able to use this to tell him off! (although I would have anyway, politely yet assertively!). He re-booked a webcam session. Despite me being disciplined with others, my time management skills suck! and more often than not I end up going over time! Blush
has happened a few times to me.Thats why i looked up this thread ;-).Good to know im not alone in dealing with these things lol
I've never had a problem with skype. Its pretty clear on our profiles, its their own fault if they can't be bothered to read properly..

Although I'm a bit confused, did you get the credits for it or not?
If he confirmed after you had accepted, he can't cancel. However he can claim refund/dispute. AW will tell you this has happened then you both have to come to an agreement before any body can get the money. If it is only 4 credits I would leave it Smile
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
After I had a cam session with a guy. He wanted to talk to me for *free* I did say I don't do free chat if you would like to book again he can do, then he goes and tells me he did pay £30!!! for a Skype show but I didn't get £30 because AW would of taken 30% but anyway he wanted advice on his ex! I gave him advice as I didn't want bad feedback! but still they do try it on. Next time put your phone on a timer and make it buzz when the time runs out x

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pre booked webcam glamour69 2 1,337 11-04-2023, 07:01
Last Post: country-gal1984
  Pre-booked webcam credits? MissHoneyBaby 2 6,353 18-07-2015, 11:30
Last Post: MissHoneyBaby
  I want to offer Pre-booked Phone Chat WITHOUT offering webcam BlueEyedBambi 18 14,823 05-01-2014, 21:29
Last Post: BlueEyedBambi