Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Bank Holiday Fun
continuing Lolo's quest to totally corrupt me

Lolo had been flirting with her for days, a beautiful bi-curious red head. She arranged for her to make her way to Glasgow by train, and I would pick her up in the city, and whisk her away to Lolo's boudoir.

I sent her a text from her hotel lobby, to say I was there for her, and spotted her flame red locks as she stepped from the lift. She glanced around, and as her gaze passed over me I smiled, she smiled back and walked over.

I offered to help her to the car with her bags, and once inside we set off on our journey. We arrived at Lolo's, her door was unlocked as she knew we were on the way.

Making our way upstairs we found her, she looked overjoyed to see us and led us to her bedroom. We all kissed each other in greeting.

Lolo patted the bed beside her, asking her to sit down, the looked at me and ordered "Strip"

I laughed and started to remove my clothes, I looked up and they were watching until I was naked, the Lolo turned to her and kissed her deeply. I sat beside Lolo, and started to kiss her shoulders, back and neck. I reached beneath her skirt, and started to rub her pussy and clit... Lolo squirted in seconds.

Our guest was still fully clothed, so Lolo and I slowly peeled off her top and bra, Lolo playing and sucking her nipples, as I kissed her soft lips, and felt her pierced tongue against mine.

I ran my hands down her toned, tanned body, and released the zip on the side of her skirt, revealing a beautiful tattoo. My hands wandered lower beneath the waist band of her leggings and knickers to find her smooth pussy. I played my fingers across her clit, as Lolo continued to nibble her nipples, she turned her head looked at me over her shoulder, and kissed my as her breathing deepened, and her body gently vibrated.

I knelt at her feet, and eased her out of her leggings until she was naked, Lolo lay her back on the bed, spread her legs, and began tonguing her pussy and teasing her clit. I was behind Lolo, and slowly slipped my thumb into her wet pussy, and used my fingers to tease her clit.

Lolo cried out in pleasure, then suggested our guest might suck my dick. I knelt beside her, and gazed into her brown eyes as she swallowed my cock. Her pierced tongue was dancing over me, and her eyes rolled back and closed as Lolo's magic got the better of her again.

I moved away, and Lolo suggested introducing her to a magic wand. I asked had she ever played with one before, she shook her head. I put the wand on low speed, and touched it to her nipple. It immediately hardened again, and her whole body came out in goosebumps. I upped the speed, and rolled it down her body until it touched her clit. Her eyes widened, then closed again, her breathing labouring once again, and all the while with Lolo licking too.

"Would you like a taste" Lolo asked... I took position beside Lolo, and we took it in turns to taste her sweet pussy.

"Lie on your back" Lolo commanded, and after applying a condom, she gently sat our guest on my dick. Her pussy was so tight, it was heaven. Lolo pushed my legs further apart, and I felt her play with and suck my balls. I heard some noises, and I think I wasn't the only one getting the attention of Lolo's tongue.

Asking our guest to face the other way, Lolo had better access to lick her clit as she slowly rode up and down on me. It was my turn for an idea, and asked her to sit on Lolo's face. With our guest in position I changed condoms, and then lined up on Lolo's wet hole. As I slid in I knew just how turned on she must have been as she came straight away, her whole body spasming and writhing, even with the 2 of us on top.

I reached forward, cupping her pert breasts with my hands, and pulled her toward me, and as I thrusted into Lolo, and as Lolo continued to oralize her, we kissed.

Pushing Lolo's legs further apart, I started playing with her clit as I fucked her, her breathing quickened once again, I took my fingers away, and found our guests hand.

I guided her fingers to Lolo's clit and at her touch Lolo writhed and came again. her orgasm was so intense I felt I was going to be thrown across the room.

"Fuck her again" said Lolo, "I want to watch as you do it."

Our guest got on all fours, and again after changing condoms, I pushed into her. Unbelievably she felt even tighter.

I started to rock back and forth, and Lolo slid beneath her to play with her tits. I reached over and grabbed the discarded wand, and after turning it on I pressed it to her clit as I continued to fuck her.

Lolo played some more, before grabbing a toy from the drawer beside her and easing it into herself, frantically fucking away.

I took the wand away, and Lolo told me to fuck harder. I did as I was told and our guests breathing once again quickened as she came.

"Cum on my tits" pleaded Lolo. I pulled away, and after removing the condom, fulfilled my instructions.

We all kissed again, and cleaned Lolo up, before showing the beautiful stranger the bathroom so she could shower.

Ladies, thanks you for an awesome experience, I will always remember it!

I'm not in the least bit bi, but I think I'm jealous!
(01-06-2011, 19:21)ShySmile Wrote: I'm not in the least bit bi, but I think I'm jealous!

Sure we can't tempt you?

The next stage in my evolution is a duo booking (not bi) later this month. Then I really want to do an MMF booking - it's my fantasy! Then we'll see if my appetites change!
(03-06-2011, 00:05)ShySmile Wrote: The next stage in my evolution is a duo booking (not bi) later this month. Then I really want to do an MMF booking - it's my fantasy! Then we'll see if my appetites change!

Have lots of fun (like the new avatar)

Thank you re. my new avatar. I find yours very sexy, gggrrr!
That sounds like a good way to spend a bh!
(03-06-2011, 14:08)ShySmile Wrote: Thank you re. my new avatar. I find yours very sexy, gggrrr!

wait till u see the real thing Wink
Lolo, can you draft in a shipment of your military men when we come to play?
(04-06-2011, 01:01)ShySmile Wrote: Lolo, can you draft in a shipment of your military men when we come to play?

i bloody wish Big Grin