Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Daily Pay
Hi, we'll be aiming to check and process tomorrow.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Rubellite-fire
hey can anyone help me im interested in getting daily pay but not sure where to start and have some questions can anyone point me in the right direction of who i need to talk too.
Hi, signup form is here http://www.dailypayservice.com/main/inde...&ff_page=1

After which fill out payee info for faster processing http://www.dailypayservice.com/main/inde...&ff_page=1

You can post your questions here or via email to admin@dailypayservice.com

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Smile 
Hey!
I signed up for daily pay a few days ago but I have still not received an email or notification yet.
Could you please tell me how long it will take?

Karla x Angel
Hi, received funds in my account , thanks Colin Smile Just wondering if yesterdays earnins are still to be paid? 3rd Nov? x
Has anyone not been paid yesterdays money overnight?
Just trying to establish if I've been missed or if DP has simply run out of funds to pay everyone?
Thank you x

***EDIT***

Just been paid yesterdays and todays payments in one lump.

Thank You DP x
(04-11-2016, 10:27)lucyloo Wrote: Has anyone not been paid yesterdays money overnight?
Just trying to establish if I've been missed or if DP has simply run out of funds to pay everyone?
Thank you x

I haven't , I've only been paid what i earned on 31st,1st and 2nd. Wonder will yesterday's earnings be paid tomorrow? xx
Hi, I filled in the Dailypay registration form yesterday. Does anyone know when it all kicks in? Thanks in advance
Hi has anyone been paid today Daily Pay?  Usually  goes in before 12pm.

No worries if you are on to it Daily Pay just late which is unusual.

LD XXX
(24-11-2016, 13:50)LinziDawn Wrote: Hi has anyone been paid today Daily Pay?  Usually  goes in before 12pm.

No worries if you are on to it Daily Pay just late which is unusual.

LD XXX

now received thank you DP.     Angel