Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Daily Pay
(19-07-2016, 18:27)SweetSophia97 Wrote:
(18-07-2016, 12:01)SweetSophia97 Wrote:
(18-07-2016, 11:42)admin Wrote: Hi, replied to PM.

Thanks

Hey can you pm we so I can give u details on myfreecams so if I have $554 convert that to English that 419? How much do I want to take from that ? ? When the quickest I can have it c
Hey I have messaged u I am having trouble with changing the email for daily pay for myfreecams . Can someone get back to me please thank u x

Thank you for all ur help guys u are very fast and helped me so much amazing these guys! What is the cut of point for myfreecams and adultwork please I sent u a pmSmile I recommend dailypay guys!!!!!!!
(20-07-2016, 09:52)SweetSophia97 Wrote:
(19-07-2016, 18:27)SweetSophia97 Wrote:
(18-07-2016, 12:01)SweetSophia97 Wrote:
(18-07-2016, 11:42)admin Wrote: Hi, replied to PM.

Thanks

Hey can you pm we so I can give u details on myfreecams so if I have $554 convert that to English that 419? How much do I want to take from that ? ? When the quickest I can have it c
Hey I have messaged u I am having trouble with changing the email for daily pay for myfreecams . Can someone get back to me please thank u x

Thank you for all ur help guys u are very fast and helped me so much amazing these guys! What is the cut of point for myfreecams and adultwork please I sent u a pmSmile I recommend dailypay guys!!!!!!!

Hey guys can uu reply  to me xx
Hi, replied.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Hello ! Having a nightmare! I tried to join daily pay and handed all my details over to the group. Since then my account has been closed and Ive lost all my credits and my built up profile. I genuinely have stuck to rules with AW and never had my account disabled or suspended. I once put up duplicate photos in effor and was told about it. Other than that been plain sailing. My username is louiseG and email missbehavexx@hotmail.co.uk can someone get back to me to sort this out. thank you
Hi, account is active. Is it possible you where under a previous group? Dirty Delights?

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • louiseG
(28-07-2016, 18:59)admin Wrote: Hi, account is active. Is it possible you where under a previous group? Dirty Delights?

Thanks

Yes thank you! set this up myself in 2012 and had no idea what I was doing. Thanks for adding me and look forward to being part of the team!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to louiseG for this post:
  • admin
i apply for daily...but not sure how streamate daily works
Hi, SM Dailypay: http://www.dailypayservice.com/main/inde...&ff_page=1

After filling out the application like you have done, a member of staff will process it and email you back. If accepted, SM will also email to confirm.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
Hi, for AW the sign up form is here http://www.dailypayservice.com/main/inde...&ff_page=1

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
Hi I sent back a form to join daily pay last week and just wondered how long it takes as I am new to adult work.? Thanks