Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Fun in the Sun
I've just had a message from someone in Greece, to say if ever I go to their island, could I let them know. They would love to do an overnight, just couldn't afford the airfares etc.

Which made me wonder, has anyone ever run - or been on - one of those private adult holidays. Where you rent a secluded villa and make the most of the sun and the great outdoors?

I've had one like that too and I think it is a load of twoddle, as an over night is £700 and you can get flights for well under £200 so they could surely reach a compromise if they really wanted to see you?

No I haven't. I don't think I would enjoy it, as I like to go to places and just discover them and roam free and I think I would just feel like I wouldn't actually want to be around other people who may be keeping me up while they make noises lol. I want to hear the birds singing, not naughty people having rumpy pumpy day and night.
have any of you ever been taken on holiday by a punter?

Not really been doing it long enough MrSmiths, plus having a son (even if he is almost an adult) I am not sure how comfortable I would feel leaving him and having to lie about what I was doing to that extent. If I did go on one, I think it would have to be with a regular or something, not someone I didn't know from Adam.
dont fancy the idea at all
Not for me
Forget fun in the sun with punters, fun with Katy is always better!!!

[Image: 310747099.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCK...aZwnBxg%3D]
(31-05-2011, 13:13)Katy-Exige Wrote: Forget fun in the sun with punters, fun with Katy is always better!!!

[Image: 310747099.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCK...aZwnBxg%3D]

that sounds much better Big Grin