Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Fetishbootslut / Lady KinkyBoots
I wonder what her real hair looks like?
Bald I suspect.
(01-06-2011, 19:13)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I wonder what her real hair looks like?

Hi Kate,

What do you mean wonder what my real hair looks like??. It is my real hair I just dye it alot, not that I should have to justify myself!!.

I do thousands of photo shoots a year and put on my site at different times so my hair colours all on there.
Always a good sign that you have a good hairdresser seeing as she's managed to get your foils right upto the root, hard to do without any bleeding, love it Smile
As you sometimes are back in plymouth perhaps I could give you the name of my hairdressers help you out a bit!Smile

Have Fun
(08-06-2011, 11:49)fetishbootslut Wrote:
(01-06-2011, 19:13)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I wonder what her real hair looks like?

Hi Kate,

What do you mean wonder what my real hair looks like??. It is my real hair I just dye it alot, not that I should have to justify myself!!.

I do thousands of photo shoots a year and put on my site at different times so my hair colours all on there.

Whoops, soz wasn't trying to be horrible, just I have a wig that looks almost identical and it does look very well maintained. Take it as a compliment.
(08-06-2011, 11:49)fetishbootslut Wrote:

Hi Kate,

Thanks darling, but im a qualified hairdresser myself, im embracing my natural colour atm anyway Smile xx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fetishbootslut Total Boot Whore fetishbootslut 0 6,576 17-05-2011, 11:37
Last Post: fetishbootslut