Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Livening things up!
haha, swings and roundabouts, that is what I love about this job x
Oh I dated a half swede for a while once. Only blond I ever dated.

Sounds like you had a very busy day. I need to get rid of my sensible head and have more sex again! lol.

Oh (((hugs))) cheers lolo x I have to admit I saw a gorgeous young guy from Glasgow when I was in Carlisle. He came down especially to see me. I think he was 26 and the spit of the guy I lost my virginity, only still young and a bit better looking. We had a ball!!! No longer on AW though, so must have a gf or something now, which is a shame.

Roll on August!!!!
Gangbangs are best done with a known male present. I'd be worried to do one without.
Had some great role play fun this morning and a new client this evening, who said he would be back again after just 5 minutes of meeting me lol. Got all the walls painted at home, just got the details to go over tomorrow and had a quote to get my kitchen spring cleaned. Also got a guy coming over tomorrow to give me a quote reference plastering.

It's been a busy, but most enjoyable day.

Oh I got that field report I was promised too and I'm dead chuffed Smile
That's great Kate!