Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

School hols over!
By gosh you can tell that the holidays are over, I'm exhausted!!!

I had a surprise booking at 11am. Apparently we organised it on Sunday and I totally forgot about it, or he didn't confirm (I'd rather blame him). Then I had the 12pm at 1pm after I managed to re-arrange it and another one at 3pm. I had to say no to 2 others, because the 3 I did see totally beasted me!!!!

Back to work with a vengence, but certainly not complaining Big Grin

Has anyone else noticed the difference today?
Definately notice a difference during holidays the poor men are stuck with wives and kids and then need a release when they go back to school, I also find that Mondays are one of my busiest days as men have been with there families all weekend
not been school holidays here but when there has been mondays are crazy
When do the kids break up from School in the Summer over there Lolo?
break up on june 30th then go back on aug 17th
Wow, that is so different to ours here, I would never have imagined. The A' level results come out on the 14th August over here and I want to be home for that. Would it make sense for me to do a tour after that when the kids have gone back to school there? Does it get quieter during the Summer hols?
swings & roundabouts kate cause that glasgow fayre starts middle july for 2 weeks most guys are back at their work on the 1st aug so its kind of hard to say
(08-06-2011, 10:47)lolo Wrote: swings & roundabouts kate cause that glasgow fayre starts middle july for 2 weeks most guys are back at their work on the 1st aug so its kind of hard to say

K, as soon as my son tells me when he is seeing his Dad I'll start making plans. I'll let you know as soon as I can x