Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

AW Webmaster Q and A
Hi my question is: is it possible for you to give me an IP address regarding a threatening Email sent through AW to me? Also having nuisance calls and with the IP address I can search who this person is?
You already posted that, and people replied :-)
can you please help with advice with daily pay and how to sign up and with what methods please thank you
Morning , can you help how do I post on the public forum with a topic ? Sorry to bother you thanks p xx
Hi, click this http://adultworkforum.com/newthread.php?fid=2

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
@AdultWorkcom Hello Adultwork, please i need your help.
I tried to log into my AW account today and i have been deactivated.
I then find an email sent me to me concerning my deactivation it stated that "despite being advised on several occasions that your profile,or conduct, is in breach of our terms of use, you have made no changes to either" This is a lie, i have not been warned or advised even once.
If i had been warned i would have removed any offending material that breached the terms of use imediately.

Please i need my profile recovered this is my LIFE and i am in a desperatly bad situation if i dont recieved the credits i submitted for transfer.

I feel lied to and betrayed by a company that i loved so much.

It was an honest mistake that caused my deactivation all i said was "check out my many vids" with no link. I see now that i shouldnt have done it but that shouldnt mean that Adultwork gets to take over £1000 from me.

Please whoever reads this, i am a person just like you and this has devistated me. If there is anyway at all to get my profile recovered or at the very least my money transfered then please, please help me.My AW account name is YoungHoneyXx
Hi, replied in other thread for you.

Use this guide to submit your message http://adultworkforum.com/showthread.php?tid=1917

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4