Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Emmerdale
Emmerdale has got me crying like a baby again. I don't know why it didn't win a major award this year. It's so well acted and I want to hug Aaron so much Sad
I bloody missed it we were visiting the dogs bugger
It was very emotional. Tryand watch it if you can.
Its sods bloody law I am an avid soap fan and never miss them but with the dogs going yesterday we are keeping a very close eye on them especially when it time for them to be walked as they are very strong and take a lot of controlling me and hubby nearlly lost control of them tonight when a rottweiller was in a garden that we walked past and started barking at them it took both of us to calm them down they were basically being very protective but even hubby struggled to drag the male away.

when is the omnibus on
During the weekend I think, but you should be able to catch it on iplayer.
Who?
(08-06-2011, 02:12)ShySmile Wrote: Who?

Emmerdale has got some brilliant actors Shy. There is a boy who came into the village as a mixed up teenager. He was always in trouble and seemed to hate everything and every one. His name is Aaran. It later transpired that he liked boys rather than girls, but because of his 'hard knock' image he could not come to terms with it. He tried to kill himself, but eventually went to a gay bar to see what it was all about. He met another guy there and over time they got together. It was not easy though and Aaran hit him when he tried to make him admit they were together while in the local pub.

It ended up with him nearly going to prison for ABH, but he managed to get off and much later the pair got back together. One night they were arguing because Aaran could not admit that he loved him and his partner drove away. While he was driving Aaran sent him a text asking him to come back because he did love him when he had an accident and ended up on the railway. His injuries were bad and he was paralysed from the neck down.

We have been watching his recovery and the relationship develop. It has been heart rendering as Jackson (the bf) has tried to let Aaran go and tried to come to terms with his new life and finally came to the decision that he wanted out. Last night after months of build up his Mum was going to give him a coctail of things to end his life, but she couldn't do it, everyone was crying and eventually Aaran took the drink and fed it to him. Lol I'm starting to cry just writing about it.

It was very emotional and acted so well that it was totally believable. Of course there is a whole new story to unfold now it is done, as it was technically murder and Aaran has history. I hope it doesn't result in him leaving the programme, but I think he could go on to bigger and better things and hope he does.
So it was Jackson that had the accident and then died not Aaran?
Soaps are too much like a long term relationship to me. I'm not good at them. I have dipped in and out of them in the past, but not for long. Normally just following one storyline.
It sounds heart wrenching, I couldn't have coped.
correct, it was Jackson who died. Yes it is a bit like a relationship, but also a bit of escapism and sometimes it makes me feel normal and that my life is good in comparison lol. Sometimes, it just keeps me company.