Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

poledance / lapdance
do any guys seek this out

girls do u offer it
No knowing how accident prone I am I would end up breaking an ankle or worse
i had couple pole dancing lessons as my hairdresser teaches it, i nearly knocked myself out with it couldnt see it lol
Wouldn't it a bit awkward arriving at a hotel with a pole?
oh i dont know i have arrived with my big gym ball before
Tried pole dancing with an ex a good few years ago in Whitley Bay on a bank holiday Monday I was encouraged by some gorgeous looking girls to go upside down on the pole which I did and got stuck up the pole upside down and could not work out how the hell how to get down,I thought I was so dignified at the time not I was all arms and legs and had to be helped of the pole not very suductive and the bruises afterward where no ones businesss
oh on the inner thighs they were murder polis
honesly I could not walk hats of to the girls who work lap dancing clubs i really admire then
I love poledancing, extremely hard work, ive done my back in a few times trying to get myself upside down and suspended using my inner thighs, but ive managed to master it now without straining my back Tongue Only after weeks of practice, lots of pole burn and bruised shins!
sometimes a pole or lapdance can be a sexy way to start off