AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Funnies
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hph...8007_n.jpg

Had to laugh.
good one shy
I wonder if thats where they got the inspiration for the wedding from
As soon as I saw them sat down in the Cathedral I said to my Mum they reminded me of the two ugly sisters, it's sooooo true. They couldn't have gone more wrong if they had tried.
Not wanting to sound nasty but they are not the most attractive of girls but to give them there due they are willing to be very objective and out going in what they wear good one them is all I can say
They probably thought they looked fine. What they should have done was put up page spreads of other weddings featuring their family and friends, next to their mirrors. Then they could have done a compare and contrast!
I quite liked the Philip Tracey hat. It probably needed to be worn by a supermodel in a long column dress for it to have worked well though. The outfit was too fussy for the hat.

As for the blule nightmare, all I can say is... shame.

They definitely need an injection of style!
at least they had the courtesy to not attempt to outshine the bride!

and Bea was a good sport, auctioning the hat for charity

I bet she couldn't get rid of it quick enough, but yes it is good that the money went to charity. Personally I have nothing against the girls at all and where I don't think they are beautiful, I don't think they are ugly either, they're just young girls, but sadly they don't seem to have any sense of style at all and I think the contrast between what they were wearing and the most elegant understated dress of Kate's was just too glaringly obvious and led to ridicule.

Surely they would have had some idea of the tone of the event and to dress accordingly? A pretty summer dress off the peg would have been fine, Laura Ashely, Monsoon, anything would have been better.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  funnies abcdef 24 25,053 24-07-2011, 07:11
Last Post: Freddo