HTML Image as link

Qries

profiles
Profile augmented and updated. Perv away. Big Grin
David what does BHM mean?
big handsome man
Do they have BPM and BUM as well or even BPUM = Big Plain Ugly Man
lol not sure
As lolo said its the male equivalent of BBW. Hopefully it sounds a bit more inviting than just writing fat bast...gentleman. Dodgy
Big Bloomin' Whale - that's me. I think it's a bit presumptuous of me to call myself beautiful. I may have inner beauty (I wish), but I can't objectively judge my outer beauty. Am I taking this too seriously? I need some sleep!
(13-08-2011, 08:56)SassyAnn Wrote: Big Bloomin' Whale - that's me. I think it's a bit presumptuous of me to call myself beautiful. I may have inner beauty (I wish), but I can't objectively judge my outer beauty. Am I taking this too seriously? I need some sleep!
Steady on Ann. You seem to have plenty of men beating a path to your door.
If you can't be objective, then let the clients prove it and do the talking...or.....er....other things. Cool
(13-08-2011, 08:56)SassyAnn Wrote: Big Bloomin' Whale - that's me. I think it's a bit presumptuous of me to call myself beautiful. I may have inner beauty (I wish), but I can't objectively judge my outer beauty. Am I taking this too seriously? I need some sleep!

i know where u are coming from but if u dont put bbw guys assume that u are smaller, i dont think anyone can judge their outer beauty that is all down to the eye of someone else
'i dont think anyone can judge their outer beauty that is all down to the eye of someone else'

I don't know what you're talking about- i'm so damn hot i'm jealous of myself! :p