Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Poll: Where do you come from
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Scotland
10.00%
3 10.00%
North East
10.00%
3 10.00%
North West
3.33%
1 3.33%
Yorkshire
13.33%
4 13.33%
Ireland
3.33%
1 3.33%
Wales
3.33%
1 3.33%
Midlands
10.00%
3 10.00%
London
3.33%
1 3.33%
The South
23.33%
7 23.33%
Any where that I have missed
20.00%
6 20.00%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Where do you all come from
You think? It's a dead heat with Yorkshire at the moment.
If I can remember Jarrow, Sunderland,South Shields,Jarrow,Tynemouth,Jarrow south Shields,Durham,Hebburn,Sunderland,South Shields and finally Halifax good job I dont mind packing
If I remember everything: West Sussex, Africa, Latin America, South America, West Sussex, Kent, Paris, Madrid, London, NYC, London, Kingston, Barcelona, Durham, Newcastle, NYC/up state NY, Newcastle. In London lived north west, south west, north, south east, Old Kent Road, south west and worked in the east end and City. I didn't get to west London much!
I got quite good at hurling all my worldlies into bin liners and humping them across London! Did have a nightmare one day trying to find my passport moments before leaving for the airport, going through a room full of identical black bin liners!
I'm from Chicago IL I like it but hate the winter
Welcome to the forum Hulkster. How long does the winter season last there and what kind of temperatures do you get?

Bloomin eck shy, how long is the longest you have ever stayed anywhere? Which area did you go to school in?
I went to school in Kent. First place I lived after leaving school was Paris. Longest I've been anywhere are Kent, London (in various locations and when married) and now Newcastle. I've been here 11 years, bar a year in NYC/upstate NY. The places prior to Kent were all before I was 5 years old! I've only counted places I have lived continuously for 6 months or more.
A change is as good as a rest so they say!
I suspect there must be ants in your pants Shy!
Gosh I miss Worcester when I'm away. This is where my roots are and my heart. I like other places, but this is home.
Gloucestershire, South West.

Have lived in Berwickshire, Oxfordshire, Bedfordshire and then Glos.

Berwickshire/Scotland is home and I always feel most comfortable when north of the border. I travel a lot for work and always have done and can tell by the road noise when I cross the border :-). I have been driving since I was 17 and I worked out that so far I have travelled around 600,000 miles for work, I'm 32 now.
(08-06-2011, 19:18)Hicky Wrote: I suspect there must be ants in your pants Shy!
No, going commando!
Family trait. We're rarely in the same place, so it's a bit of a treat that they all arrived today for between 10-14 days. My bro and I always try and take our hols at the same time so we can see our folks.

(08-06-2011, 20:29)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Gosh I miss Worcester when I'm away. This is where my roots are and my heart. I like other places, but this is home.
I have no family and friends living where I grew up and considered home. My family left first, leaving me home alone. All my friends moved away, for work or Uni. Now they are all over the place. It's great when we do meet up, we always pick up where we left off. However, I do envy people who still have their old friends and family close by.