Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Panty poop pic set
Hello there ladies I know this is an unusual request but I figure where better to ask than in a community of ladies who have probably been asked all sorts of things, am after a pic set of a beautiful bum in some lovely panties and the for them to be pooped in, I use AW cam shows to for fill this kink but would be nice to have a pic set, am open to any ideas anyone has so if your up for it please let me know xxx
Can you hear the stoney silence? Good luck with that one.
aww kate u not offering
Everyone runs to take pics......
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
I could probably take a pic of my sisters 1 year old babies nappy.
lol
man, you hear of some well weird stuff from AW men or what, makes me feel good about myself of the stuff i like
You guys are so naughty now where did I put my Bridgett Jones's with the skid marks
Soz Emily I still have them. I'll pop them in the post for you.
(26-05-2011, 18:11)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Soz Emily I still have them. I'll pop them in the post for you.

Is that pop them in the post or poop them in the postBig Grin

(24-05-2011, 02:39)xdarkxangelx Wrote: Hello there ladies I know this is an unusual request but I figure where better to ask than in a community of ladies who have probably been asked all sorts of things, am after a pic set of a beautiful bum in some lovely panties and the for them to be pooped in, I use AW cam shows to for fill this kink but would be nice to have a pic set, am open to any ideas anyone has so if your up for it please let me know xxx

I have HUNDREDS of these photos & am just in the mood for doing a fresh set (no pun intended but hey!) which I can print as actual photos, should you so wish.