Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Forum gang bang
poor thing wont be able to get back on tilll tomorrow if his OH is home
Oh yeah, isn't this the guy who said he could never cheat on his OH? Nooo he just wants a freebie gangbang instead lol.
lol yeah kate he doesnt want to pay
Oh dear... He thought he was pretty clued up... Momentarily... He he!!
I think that's commonly known as taking the piss.
you do not know how much i LOL'D even before opening the thread!

i do agree you dont ask you dont get bu come on now, the girls know this is my line

no money, no honey
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

Just get his bank details off of him and let him pay for ALL the accommodation ! Big Grin

The Scots and the Irish have a reputation for being tight arses .............. but methinks the title is now moving to south wales. Sad
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
Does he mean a gang bang online?? never tryed that b4 but shall be ready Wink

Or he after a Freebie for real? Cheeky sod lol ban him for 6mths no bookings!! Wink
CHECK OUT MY AW PROFILE:

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=503569

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @AW_Edwards

xXx H xXx

My eyes nearly popped out when I saw this thread, before opening it. As a guy, I would agree ladies that he did have some cheek to ask. I first thought it was a current thread until I saw when he posted - in May.

A great idea but fundementally flawed due to where everyone is. I would love a gang bang but not the organising of it - am well aware that Lolo, Kate and Ann tried one and I believe it wasnt the success it should have been!
True colours shown - Anything for a Free Shag!!!