Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Have you ever had a white lie back fire on you?
I'm sat in my apartment watching tv and enjoying the forum when my son calls me. I quickly turn the tv off and he asks me where I am. I popped in to hobby craft earlier so I told him I was there. I have got their bags from stuff I bought, so thought I would get away with it.

He's asked me to buy him a can of paint and they shut in 50 mins! It's about 15 mins up the motorway, so it looks like I'm back on the road again.

I hate living a double life lol.

What white lies have you told to protect your naughty behaviour and did you get away with it?
Wow am I really the only one?
only my landlady what i said i do then i hear her knocking as they client had dropped something outside then she asked to come in for a glass of water thank god i was dressed
I stupidly told some people I had experience developing a website. Doh. They wanted to see it. I said no, no, it's a dating type website - I'm too embarrassed to show you. Wish I'd kept my big mouth shut.
I once told a friend im not going out with him for a while because someone crashed into my car (a lie).

About 2 weeks later some old bloke bumped into me! damaged 2 of my doors.
sods law tom
I got caught speeding in my mums car about 10 yrs ago, so I pulled a sicky from work on the day I was expecting the fine through so lucky I got the right day and then burnt the letter. 3 yrs later she got arrested for failing to respond to it. No action was taken tho.
u let your mum get arrested tut tut
(23-05-2011, 13:32)niceguy27!! Wrote: I got caught speeding in my mums car about 10 yrs ago, so I pulled a sicky from work on the day I was expecting the fine through so lucky I got the right day and then burnt the letter. 3 yrs later she got arrested for failing to respond to it. No action was taken tho.

Naughty, naughty boy!
(23-05-2011, 16:43)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(23-05-2011, 13:32)niceguy27!! Wrote: I got caught speeding in my mums car about 10 yrs ago, so I pulled a sicky from work on the day I was expecting the fine through so lucky I got the right day and then burnt the letter. 3 yrs later she got arrested for failing to respond to it. No action was taken tho.

Naughty, naughty boy!

whats the plans for naughty boys Wink