Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

messy philias
scat , vomiting eurgh i know the 2 girl 1 cup was staged but oh no

has anyone ever done this
no, under no circumstances!

omg no way, I get asked alot for both on cam (more on SM than AW) but it's cos alot of the girls there do it.

Sorry, had enough of puke and poo when the kids were small (and now with the grandson) I aint ever gonna see it as being 'fun'
not just that, how can you know what the person has been eating?
it doesn't bare thinking about

get asked aot on cam, i can't poo on demand anyway! not that i woul want to do that on cam or anywhere TBH.
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
used to chat with a woman who done cams a few years ago, she used to use chocolate icecream, she'd fill it in a piping bag then put it inside her so she could squeeze out little bits at a time
As an IBS sufferer this is more like horror movie stuff to me. Can't bear anything to do with number 2's.
All I have to say on this subject is YUCH
I get asked to vomit alot on cam, which i dont offer. Although i dont mind gagging, and took myself a little too far once and was sick a little - resulted in one hell of a tip lol

I offer HS too, only light though - if there is such thing. i dont really rule much out tbh, i like things that make me feel grossly dirty.
What is HS?