Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Watersports
(23-05-2011, 08:21)lolo Wrote:
(23-05-2011, 08:20)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(23-05-2011, 06:20)lolo Wrote: oh gadz shy orange lucozade thats all im going to stick with from now on

You know I found myself noticing that orange lucozade is on offer at Tesco at the moment and thinking of you lol. I imagined you stocking up lol.

oh is it need to pay a trip there this morning lol

lol I often shop at Morrisons, Tesco and Sainsbury, I'll let you know if any other offers pop up. Wish we had an Asda close by, but we're having one built for next year, woohoo!
(23-05-2011, 08:30)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(23-05-2011, 08:21)lolo Wrote:
(23-05-2011, 08:20)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(23-05-2011, 06:20)lolo Wrote: oh gadz shy orange lucozade thats all im going to stick with from now on

You know I found myself noticing that orange lucozade is on offer at Tesco at the moment and thinking of you lol. I imagined you stocking up lol.

oh is it need to pay a trip there this morning lol

lol I often shop at Morrisons, Tesco and Sainsbury, I'll let you know if any other offers pop up. Wish we had an Asda close by, but we're having one built for next year, woohoo!

i usually use tesco but my car takes super unleaded so the nearest one was too far away without running out of petrol so just nipped a few mile up the road to sainsbury

I'll check out what the actual offer is next time I go in, so you can see if it is worth your while taking the drive.
thanks kate
Well i for one love it..love pissing all over hard cocks and sissy subbies mouths..he he
I like doing it on cam Smile I don't meet very often but I have done it in the flesh with old boyfriends Smile feels naughty lol
yes i have done it find it quite a turn on ,but understand why others may not,but hey each to their own
http://refer.adultwork.com/?R=2159589&T=2159589