Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

accident Prone
So how accident prone are you I am a disaster waiting to happen.

Last night i fell asleep watching tv I woke up at god knows what time and went to stumble of to bed totally forgetting in my half asleep state that I had left a pair of shoes heel side up in the middle of the floor, I stood on the heel that was metal the shoe tipped to oneside and has ripped a load of skin of the sole of my foot it is so painful and i am going to end up with such a scab there cant even put a pair of shoes on OUCH
very if i havnt my specs on walked in & knocked the postman over before
Hope you get better soon
I was playing football last week and wound up with a blister which split on the ball of my foot

I could be on here all night responding to this one!
Once I was busy talking to my friends and walked into a lamp post. It really hurt so I walked on shaking my fist at the lamp post and walked straight into the next one. My 5 friends and I were actually prostrate on the ground, unable to continue we were laughing so much. You know when you think you've recovered from laughing and then someone starts sniggering again and sets you all off again. Then you get so weak cos you can't laugh any more and it hurts your sides. But something sets you off again. We were like that. People were stopping to see if we were OK, which only made it worse. This was before we'd been anywhere or had a drink.
I always know when I need to go on a diet by how much I bump into things. It's like I get there too soon or something and bash into things, as my brain doesn't realise how big I am. It works well to keep me no bigger than an 18 though, as that seems to be the size it starts to happen at.
Got iffy hamstring at moment .have to nurse it a bit.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Accident or design ?. Nova70 23 27,505 13-02-2016, 09:16
Last Post: Nova70