Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Cravings
I'm feeling lots better today following my tonsilitis, yay! However, I suddenly have a craving for a steak. Haven't eaten steak in the longest time. I don't fancy cooking one, but I do fancy eating one. How bizarre is that?!
Try a wetherspoon pub with jack Daniels sauce honestly it is fab there is a pub between Shields and Sunderland the grange there steaks are totally fab it is on the coast you will love it never had a bad meal there
(20-05-2011, 22:23)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Try a wetherspoon pub with jack Daniels sauce honestly it is fab there is a pub between Shields and Sunderland the grange there steaks are totally fab it is on the coast you will love it never had a bad meal there

local poundshop sells tins of cashew nuts with dried cranberries,have to keep half dozen tins in stock . just keep having craving for them.
Anchovies another ,must be the salt.
Emily, I think I found it. Is it the Grange Hotel near Seaburn Metro? I wonder if I could take my mate there in his wheelchair? His birthday is coming up, plus I like to find new places to take him out and about to over the summer.
(21-05-2011, 02:10)ShySmile Wrote: Emily, I think I found it. Is it the Grange Hotel near Seaburn Metro? I wonder if I could take my mate there in his wheelchair? His birthday is coming up, plus I like to find new places to take him out and about to over the summer.

Thats the one you will have no problem with wheelchair access either the toilets are also on the ground floor 1 tip dont go on a day when Sunderland are playing at home it gets absolutely packed,

Thanks for the tip, Emily. Will do all I can to avoid match days.
Newcastle is dead quiet when matches are actually on. I was in Boots once when I first moved up and heard this noise that made me jump. I asked the Assistant what it was and she said, Newcastle must have scored a goal. You could hear them from the other side of town!
i no what you mean geordie men do like there football. If you need anymore tips of where to go just let me no and I will do my best.
had mine today lovely 3 course chinese lunch