Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Face pic on AW
I have someone coming over from abroad to visit me, so I felt it was only polite to show them my face pic, in case I really wasn't their cup of tea. So I ticked the box in one of my email replies : Allow recipient to view your Face Picture.
However he has no idea how to view it, and I'm not sure what to tell him. Any ideas?
ps. sorry if this has been discussed before - I've got tonsilitis and my brain has only just kicked in - I should have checked the search facility first.
Hope you're all well.
Ann x
I didn't know you could do that at all

yeah u just upload a face pic then it gives u the option to attach it to emails
(19-05-2011, 21:44)MrSmith767 Wrote: I didn't know you could do that at all

Poor you ((((hugs))). I think it is given as an attachment at the bottom of the message, so I think he has to scroll down and open something. I have had people say they have not seen mine when others have seen it with no problem at all.

Ask him to scroll down and see if there is something he needs to click x

or I could if you send me a message on AW I'll reply and attach mine so you can find it for yourself and then have first hand experience.
(19-05-2011, 21:48)CurvaceousKate Wrote: ....
or I could if you send me a message on AW I'll reply and attach mine so you can find it for yourself and then have first hand experience.
Kate, I've just sent you an email with the box ticked on AW. Let me know, and if you could send me one so I know how to explain it to him, that would be great! Let me know which pic I have up too..... I have no idea!

I notice you've added some new photos to your profile - you naughty minx. I'll have to get you to take some of me next time I see you, if you don't mind!
(19-05-2011, 21:58)ShySmile Wrote:
(19-05-2011, 21:48)CurvaceousKate Wrote: ....
Kate, I've just sent you an email with the box ticked on AW. Let me know, and if you could send me one so I know how to explain it to him, that would be great! Let me know which pic I have up too..... I have no idea!

I notice you've added some new photos to your profile - you naughty minx. I'll have to get you to take some of me next time I see you, if you don't mind!

Oops I read this after I replied.

You have a smiley picture of you with a cigarette in your hand you naughty girl!

It is pretty easy to see if you know to look for something. It's just under the note and says, 'This member has opted to show you their Face Picture. View it now'.

It's the first time I have seen it, so has been helpful to me too.
i just told anyone that asked to join the forum if they want to see my face
I didn't realise you could email yourself! So now I know what to do it I've forgot which face pic I've put up. Kate, I've changed my pic. Far more wholesome, no ciggie and outdoors!