Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

DIRECT IM/CAM SETTINGS...
Hi, apologies if this question has already been asked. But, as I'm not very computer savvy I just wondered on JCI what exactly the FPS and CPU figures mean and what ideally for good customer camming these numbers should be at approx.?

Many thanks MFP x
FPS is frames per second - the higher that is the smoother your webcam is appearing to the client.
CPU stands for Central Processing Unit which is basically the mechanical brain your your computer. If those digits turn red your hardware is struggling to keep up with what you've got going on at that time.

I've just taken a look at mine. If you hover the cursor over FPS and CPU it tells you what they mean :p
(21-08-2013, 17:17)PrincessPearl Wrote: Hello everyone. I'm not absolutely sure if this is the right place for this question, but I've asked elsewhere and had no replies, so trying here!! I'm having problems with JCI. I have a Mac, so have to use the JustCamItLite version, and it's worked fine previously. However, I tried to log in at the weekend, but as everytime I clicked on "Login" there was a pause of a few seconds, then I got a message saying "Error, connection timed out"  I've just tried again, and still getting the same thing. I'm at my wits end, as I have no idea whet the problem is! Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

P.P.
Out of curiosity Princess Pearl how many icons have you got highlighted using Justcamit Lite ?I also use a Mac book however the Justcamit Lite restricts us from getting accessed via smart devices as I have only got the PC/Mac icon on green the rest are greyed out  .
I have asked the AW if there is anything we can do to tweak but so far I have had no resolution.