Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

New members
Our numbers of members seems to have been slowly increasing over the past few days so a big hi to all you new guys, why dont you all introduce yourselves in the introduction forum and we can all welcome you into the fold properly its just I am starting to get lost of with who I have welcomed and who I havent
(19-05-2011, 10:09)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Our numbers of members seems to have been slowly increasing over the past few days so a big hi to all you new guys, why dont you all introduce yourselves in the introduction forum and we can all welcome you into the fold properly its just I am starting to get lost of with who I have welcomed and who I havent

Yes welcome from me too. It would be lovely to see the guys saying hi in the introduction section. It is not there for the ladies to advertise, just to say hi and a little about yourself or what floats your boat.
yeah come join in & introduce yourselves
(19-05-2011, 10:09)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Our numbers of members seems to have been slowly increasing over the past few days so a big hi to all you new guys, why dont you all introduce yourselves in the introduction forum and we can all welcome you into the fold properly its just I am starting to get lost of with who I have welcomed and who I havent
Thank you Emily and others! I'm fairly new on here but I haven't found the introductory forum. Where is it?
A gent......but a naughty one
See you found it Mark well doneBig Grin
(21-05-2011, 09:13)Emily of Halifax Wrote: See you found it Mark well doneBig Grin
looked for ages and found it as soon as I had posted! Doh!
A gent......but a naughty one