Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

over paranoid with sexual health
this morning had a booking where he just rimmed me nothing else, half an hour later i felt like death warmed up constant thirst, shivering to feeling i was on fire the sweat drenching my clothes, i have had that many major things go wrong health wise that i do get paraniod if anything changes

managed to get into the GUM clinic, where they tried to reassure me but went through all the tests anyway, turns out that it was my potassium levels had dropped to low, told me to go for electrolytes drink as much of them & eat bananas now i feel more human

they didnt exactly say to me directly that i was wasting their time but that they wished that people would read things to do with std's & sti's before contacting them

is anyone else as paranoid as me
I dont think paranoid is the word more cautious and we have to be in this business as we are so much more aware of things that can happen than the ordinary Joe Bloggs in the street
I have to admit that I have not got to the point where I assume any ailment is sex related yet. My normal question to myself is, 'Do I need anti biotics?' Which probably isn't much better.

I do have a little man standing on my shoulder all the time that keeps telling me to make time to go to the clinic though. I should have gone this morning instead of wasting my time on someone who was never going to turn up. God I hate timewasters!
I'm paranoid and proud! I go every 2-3 months to get checked up - and immediately if anything goes wrong ie. condom comes off. Apparently I have no Hep B immunity, so they are putting me through the course of injections again. Last time I had my final one, I had an unset tummy for months, which may be why I'm so low on it. I just wish my clients were all so careful. With newbies, I try and slip into the conversation that they need to get checked every six months.
Theres no such thing as being over paranoid. always better safe than sorry. both GUM's and regular doctor's have me in so much with even aches and pains they must think i'm a hypocondriac!!

If it was the symptoms you described this morning i think i would have gone into panic overload... so trust me it's not just you
they reckon it will last a week to everything is been replenished
Better to be safe than sorry.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  probably a silly question but paranoid! kinkylittleslut 0 4,199 23-09-2014, 17:06
Last Post: kinkylittleslut