Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

The Ultimate Gothic Mistress
AUDIO DIRECT CAM, CAM2CAM IN PVT, FREE PHONE IN PVT, AUDIO AS STANDARD IN ALL WEBCAM BOOKINGS.

I am Mistress Cristal, a Gothic Goddess who will lead you captivated into the dark side and rule your pathetic little life.

I ooze Dominance and Control over your body. Indeed, when you serve Me, you will quickly find out who is the owner of your mind and your cock. The clue is: it's not you!

I offer all forms of Domination and Fetish Exploration, including:

Masturbation and cum eating instruction.
Anal training and domination.
Chastity and cock control.
Forced enema instruction.
Forced pee drinking instruction.
Cock & Ball torture on a variety of different levels.
Sissy training & guidance.
Foot worship and instruction.
Fetish exploration
Fantasy role play and chat.
Adult baby minding
Medical examinations via webcam
Corporal Punishment and spanking

And much more.

I am a classy and sophisticated woman with knock out looks. I am also very strict, demanding, and can go from 0 to bitch faster than you can blink.

I expect all My slaves to address Me in the correct manner. "Mistress" or "Mistress Cristal" are the only forms of address acceptable. Everything else will be ignored.

I also expect My slaves to be honest, open, naked, and obedient.

My imagination knows no bounds. You will find that it is impossible to shock Me, no matter how bizarre your kinks and fantasies are. I guarantee that I will have heard a good percentage of them before. I also guarantee that I have explored them with slaves before.

In a session with Me, slave can expect the very best in the world of BDSM. You will be brought to your knees and your darkest desires realised and pushed to the limits. Once I open the door into kinksville, you will find you will never want to turn back. I will stoke the fire burning within you.

I offer My services via webcam, and phone chat.

In directcam, you may speak with Me in group chat, where you will have the honour hearing Me verbally command, should you respectfully request to do so.

In private chat, you will have the honour of not only hearing My voice, but also presenting yourself to Me on your own webcam - of course, if you respectfully request it.

Slaves who have previously served and proven themselves worthy of My attention may be treated to free phone in private chat - but you of course have a long way to go before that happens.....or do you? Perhaps you can rise to the challenge of impressing Me during your first session?

But remember - I'm a woman who is not easy to please - unless you work HARD.

To find out more about Me, you are invited to visit My personal website; www.thecristaldomme.wordpress.com

If you feel you are up to the task of serving Me, then you may respectfully introduce yourself - but ONLY if you are a dedicated slave who exists only to please.
Dare you take on the Cum Challenge?

10 minutes to wank HARD and FAST coming as many times as I desire, with no break from wanking in between!
Webcam essential!

Could you be the first to pass this ultimate challenge?