Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

False & Real boobs
Hi Guys...and Gals. I felt I must reply to this. My own natural boobs (droopy 34B's) went in to a 'nipples pointing south' mode. For me not nice, although had no complaints from my guys. But I was not happy with them.

I found (through my GP) a superb Cosmetic Surgeon and he agreed that they needed some attention. I told him I wanted them larger and more rounded - but NOT Hard! In fact my last words to him prior to going under the anaesthetic was..."keep them squiggy"(soft}.

When I mentioned my intentions to some of my regular guys - 80% asked me to go "really big" - now what does that say to a 'gal! MY little sad 34B's came out as large and fabulous 32G's. In fact after leaving the hospital they being very swollen for a couple of weeks were huge 3HH's! Even I panicked at that, but the guys that played with them in that time loved them to bits!

That was some nine years ago. Time has now taken its course, and although they are still a big 32G they have lost some of their more solid looking roundness, but my guys still reckon they are great!

Jokingly I said to a few men recently about perhaps going back in and having them re-done. Their answers... "Well Chloe if that's your intention, how about going even larger" and another commented "well I like them as they are now, but if you do, you could have even bigger implants put in"!

I think that says it all - Guys...my G Cups are good for me....well...for now!Wink

Champagne Lady Chloe' x
I love how u country girl said i can buy more sheep love it!! as for me i would buy more shoessss lol .

I dont like fake boobs , i think it is because i have seen some shocking boob jobs and when they look out of proportion with a womens figure it looks kind of ermmm silly , But I do not have nothing against girls who get it done , if it makes you feel better about yourself why not!

xx
Mine are haawt, even if I do say so myself! Almost 3 years later I still drool over them. They were more than worth the £3,650 I paid and have repaid me many times over!