Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

how local
Eek! yes discretion is a two way thing. That was very naughty of him, especially as he must have realised you were with your son or at least someone else.
only had one really bad time had met the guy at a premier inn about 25 mile from me he was up from birmingham working

mon morn my nephew hadnt wanted to go a run in the car so i was filling it with petrol where i live where this guy turned up asking if i wanted to have fun in his car before he headed back down, no chance of course little children have flapping ears so it was 120 questions, i had to bribe him to keep his mouth shut
That is dreadful. I would have been mortified.
(17-05-2011, 20:53)lolo Wrote: only had one really bad time had met the guy at a premier inn about 25 mile from me he was up from birmingham working

mon morn my nephew hadnt wanted to go a run in the car so i was filling it with petrol where i live where this guy turned up asking if i wanted to have fun in his car before he headed back down, no chance of course little children have flapping ears so it was 120 questions, i had to bribe him to keep his mouth shut

God some men have no idea about discretion

(18-05-2011, 08:45)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
(17-05-2011, 20:53)lolo Wrote: only had one really bad time had met the guy at a premier inn about 25 mile from me he was up from birmingham working

God some men have no idea about discretion

yeah absolutely none he was the last person i expected to see at my local petrol station

I did get a bit twitchy once when getting final directions to an incall I ended up about ½ mile from my house. I decided to proceed anyway, well I couldn’t let the girl down at the eleventh hour and my then I was gagging for it anyway. Everything turned out ok though. My main concern was my car (which is fairly distinctive) would be recognised parked up.

One lovely girl I saw lived in the west country but worked on away days in Reading on the pretence of visiting friends and family. This was because when she 1st started in her area someone from work turned up and apparently it was very embarrassing all round.
Learnt over years not on your own doorstep ,not worth grief for us or clients. only takes wife/girlfriends mate to say saw your other half going into ? big city no problem. small towns villages not good .
I think location does make a big difference, but it is best to be safe than sorry, which is why I decided to invest in an apartment. Working from home was giving me kittens!
(19-05-2011, 12:53)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I think location does make a big difference, but it is best to be safe than sorry, which is why I decided to invest in an apartment. Working from home was giving me kittens!

i tried that once & was always on edge as if someone was going to appear at the door, much more relaxed having my incall place as some people dont realise its there