Qries

what is the one thing u have always wanted to try
not relating to anything sexual

mine is be brave enough to go in a helicopter
(16-05-2011, 14:27)lolo Wrote: not relating to anything sexual

mine is be brave enough to go in a helicopter
To do either a bungee jump or a free fall parachute jump

A gent......but a naughty one
Helicopter done. No different to a light aircraft. I'd like to try parachuting.

Sky dive - nearly got involved in a sponsored tandem jump, but you had to raise a specified amount of money, which i couldnt guarantee so i backed out.
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
I'm scared of flying, parachuting I'd have a heart attack before I hit the ground
I would love to try paragliding or hang gliding. About 30 years ago I remember seeing beautiful hang gliders coming down from the mountains in Switzerland, against a clear, blue sky. The Swiss called them Deltas. I've never forgotten the beauty and peacefulness of the scene.
(16-05-2011, 21:14)ShySmile Wrote: I would love to try paragliding or hang gliding. About 30 years ago I remember seeing beautiful hang gliders coming down from the mountains in Switzerland, against a clear, blue sky. The Swiss called them Deltas. I've never forgotten the beauty and peacefulness of the scene.

This is one of the things I would love to do too, although my imagination took me flying alongside eagles.

I'd also love to learn to scuba dive and do it in some tropical sea and I'd love to ski on real snow. I once learnt to ski on a dry ski slope and came top of my class, but I've never had the money to go on a skiing holiday and that was before my son was born, 17 years ago.
Gliding was big one for me ,fortunate to be able to do it now. See mountain gorillas , breed alpacas .
Zoe you sound like an interesting person.
(20-05-2011, 00:48)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Zoe you sound like an interesting person.

Complicated being blonde lol

My real passion is my dog .
Katie
http://kentmessenger.newsprints.co.uk/vi...03_jpg_jpg

Katie and Me
http://kentmessenger.newsprints.co.uk/vi..._03_11_jpg