Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Morning x
Morning campers!!!

Hope everyone has a lovely day. The weather is a bit pants here in Worcester, but hopefully will be a nice day anyway.
(16-05-2011, 08:55)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Morning campers!!!

Hope everyone has a lovely day. The weather is a bit pants here in Worcester, but hopefully will be a nice day anyway.

Morning kate

The weather is horrible here as well dull overcast cold and blowing a gale cant see me venturing out doors today I even have the heating on.

(16-05-2011, 09:11)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
(16-05-2011, 08:55)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Morning campers!!!

Morning kate

The weather is horrible here as well dull overcast cold and blowing a gale cant see me venturing out doors today I even have the heating on.

I accidently left the emersion heater on in the apartment yesterday, so having to smack my hand. It has economy 7, which I hate, as you can't predict what it is going to be like sometimes and can find yourself keeping warm under a duvet or sweltering. It's not too cold here, just miserable.

I have an 11am (previously met client so not a sport one) and may venture out after that to get a wireless keyboard for this thing.
it's like winter here