Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reverification
Hi Heart

I recently got an email from AW asking me to send another verification photo in, as it had been over 6 months since I joined. Thought that was odd as it is actually over a year, but I was more than happy to do this.

I sent in the verification photo, complying with the guidelines on the verification page, and within 10 mins got an email saying it was rejected as you couldn't see the sides of the paper. ( It doesn't ask you to do this in the instructions?!? ).

I sent another one in, with the sides of the paper clearly in shot. Hours later, I have heard nothing back and and still not re-verified.

Has anyone any idea how long it should take? Its strange they reject a photo within 10 mins but it takes them hours to accept, lol.

Thanks
xxx
last time took them almost 72hours to get me reverified, just keep sending tickets thru help centre, and it might be their service is slow due to being offline.!
(14-04-2013, 19:04)HORNN Wrote: last time took them almost 72hours to get me reverified, just keep sending tickets thru help centre, and it might be their service is slow due to being offline.!

Yes it does take a while sometimes.... I've known it to take upto 5 days!!
You just need to keep on plugging at them, they'll do it in the end Smile