Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Auto Updating!
(15-04-2013, 12:18)wife4rent Wrote: The analogy used above is not quite the same, we are accusing people of doing something just because we think they are, not that we can see them doing it or actually know they are. They may not be.

Hey Sarah, look at it this way.....

If one of your clients constantly called you throughout the day and into the night but when you answered the phone he hung up... What would you think??

Yes, I expect you would become a little rattled with your client... but wait, it's your clients number but is it him making the calls??

It would be wrong to think or accuse your client although everything pointed to him! It would be better to enquire...

It's the same with these girls, they are at the top of the listings day and night and there are only two possible options I can think of... Either they do it manually - ok, I said hourly to make the point but let's say they do it every 10minutes day AND NIGHT... wow, sooner them than me - or.. they have an Auto Updating system!

(15-04-2013, 12:18)wife4rent Wrote: I update mine every 15 - 20 minutes when I am working and as soon as a client leaves.

You say you update your profile every 15 - 20 minutes but surly not all through the night??

(15-04-2013, 12:18)wife4rent Wrote: I am not sure what the answer is, but what happens when you report these girls that you think are cheating to find that the next day they are still above you in the listings? What shall we accuse them of next?

Everything points towards Auto Updating, I'm only asking AW to check!
If AW check and they are not using an Auto Updating system... great, but I would sure like to know how they do it... They would become my friends very quickly lol..

(15-04-2013, 12:18)wife4rent Wrote: My PG credits do ok, I am not sure what they should be doing but they cover the cost of my advertising and each month I am able to draw some out. The more I advertise my profile the more credits I get.

I'm not sure of the impact this has on other girls loosing bookings or PG credits because they're not at the top of the listings, but I do know girls want to be on the top and are prepared to pay to be featured for a day, so it must make a difference....

At the end of the day it boils down to this:

I do very nicely, thank you very much! Big Grin

That's about all there is to it.

I think probably in all the time I've been on AW I've probably reported maybe half a dozen girls, perhaps a few more... I dunno. Probably half of those my complaint has been upheld on, half not.

I'm not out to get anyone... I just want to protect my own interests, that's all.
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter