Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

punting outside the uk
what is your favorite places
is the language a barrier
Wherever I go language is a barrier no one can understand me as I am naturally really really broad geordie since I moved to yorkshire at the end of last year I am having to consciously watch how I speak tone my accent down and watch the words that I use
Punting abroad ive only ever been to Prague... absolutely fantastic amazing place!
Of 10 girls i shagged there, only one didnt know english. The majority of them knew english really well, some even almost as good as me.
What were the rates like in Prague Tom?
If the SNP get their way, most of my punting wil l be outside the UK, although I expect the killjoys at holyrood will try to legislate against that too.

(17-05-2011, 06:55)MrSmith767 Wrote: If the SNP get their way, most of my punting wil l be outside the UK, although I expect the killjoys at holyrood will try to legislate against that too.

not just the snp a few tories & lib dems are trying to get it passed through for england & wales

could they stop u advertising if the host's country was outside the uk
(17-05-2011, 06:52)CurvaceousKate Wrote: What were the rates like in Prague Tom?
It works out at about the same rates as over here.

The only noticable difference being:
in a gentlemens club in UK your charged £20 for full nude private lap dance no touching for 4 minutes
for the same in Prague you can get everything including full sex for £50 for 30 minutes and probably cheaper outside of Prague in Czech. Granted the girls are probably rough, you have to go into the city centre for playboy style stunning equivalent models at £100 for 30 minutes.