Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any reason adultwork is quiet?
On other threads it has been said that the best income is to be had from Adultwork rather than other web cam sites, especially in relation to percentage of earnings paid out. I think it has also been suggested that most of the clients are UK based.

So when you have a greater influx of girls working from abroad but not getting an increase in non Uk punters the business is bound to decline.

I have said before that it would be nice to see Adultwork spend a little more money on promoting their site for web cam business as I do not think it does that much. We have many web sites that we run and never have I seen an advert / banner / pop up window promoting Adultwork, but we do get advertising for many other web cam sites.

Sarah x x x
That's far to cheap. I couldn't do my prices at that, I've gotta make a living Smile
thats way to cheap like others have mentioned you wouldnt get me camming for that !!
I made £100 this morning so not bad Friday for me and I still have couple shows to do tonight Smile

I charge £2.99 alone for single private shows

Being a newbie helps a lot.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
at the end of the day men come on here to wank for cheap, in my experiences over the 3years ive worked on this site having higher prices never works out. its not the fact my prices are low and im earning nothing, its the fact there is literally no men coming into group or private for big amounts of time. its almost like adultwork since 3years ago has just let way too many girls sign up. i remember my group leader used to stop letting people into his group and put a cap on it but now has hundreds of girls. not enough men to go around too few girls. adultwork needs to have a limit on how manys let on here
(09-04-2013, 12:26)xyour_little_secretx Wrote: its almost like adultwork since 3years ago has just let way too many girls sign up.

Or, as I have said before, they have not re invested their extra income into getting new business for you. the web is very competitive and if Adultwork rely solely on you promoting yourself then they are not acting in your best interest. I have yet to see any Adultwork banners / promotions on web sites, other than girls promoting themselves.

We had a few threads that claimed all studios and groups other than DP are a scam and pimps but nobody ever seems to moan about how little AW do for the amount of money you must all pay them.

(09-04-2013, 12:26)xyour_little_secretx Wrote: i remember my group leader used to stop letting people into his group and put a cap on it but now has hundreds of girls

Again, it is and should be the duty of the group manager to promote you and the group to get extra business not just rely on taking a percentage of what you earn. they should also promote the group and girls on outside web sites, twitter etc...

It is also your own responsibility to promote yourself by as many means as you can, after all, the more you promote yourself the more money you make. Of course this is also good for your group manager and Adultwork.

Sarah x x x
(09-04-2013, 12:49)wife4rent Wrote:
(09-04-2013, 12:26)xyour_little_secretx Wrote: its almost like adultwork since 3years ago has just let way too many girls sign up.

Or, as I have said before, they have not re invested their extra income into getting new business for you. the web is very competitive and if Adultwork rely solely on you promoting yourself then they are not acting in your best interest. I have yet to see any Adultwork banners / promotions on web sites, other than girls promoting themselves.

We had a few threads that claimed all studios and groups other than DP are a scam and pimps but nobody ever seems to moan about how little AW do for the amount of money you must all pay them.

(09-04-2013, 12:26)xyour_little_secretx Wrote: i remember my group leader used to stop letting people into his group and put a cap on it but now has hundreds of girls

Again, it is and should be the duty of the group manager to promote you and the group to get extra business not just rely on taking a percentage of what you earn. they should also promote the group and girls on outside web sites, twitter etc...

It is also your own responsibility to promote yourself by as many means as you can, after all, the more you promote yourself the more money you make. Of course this is also good for your group manager and Adultwork.

Sarah x x x

i do try and promote myself much as i can, putting new pictures up, doing blogs now and again etc but i dont know exactly how else to get as much promotion as i can and visibility on the site! whatd you suggest to get more visibility from men on there? i try my hardest but it can be hard when youre lost in the sea of adultwork girls.. x

Tuesdays seem to be so quiet for me! My prices are way down atm to compensate.... damn cheap overseas ladies!
(09-04-2013, 13:37)xyour_little_secretx Wrote: i do try and promote myself much as i can, putting new pictures up, doing blogs now and again etc but i dont know exactly how else to get as much promotion as i can and visibility on the site! whatd you suggest to get more visibility from men on there? i try my hardest but it can be hard when youre lost in the sea of adultwork girls.. x

When you promote yourself on Adultwork you are doing the same as everybody else and competing with the same pool of men. It is important to do this but you also need to promote yourself outside of Adultwork.

Interact with guys on Twitter, facebook etc... Have your own web site and promote that and then link to your Adultwork profile, there are girls that promote themselves a lot on other sites as well as Adultwork.

The internet is a fast growing place for adult related business, "How many guys turn 18 today?" But they do not all use Adultwork, there are many sites out there promoting themselves to get these guys money.

In another three years how many more girls will be working on Adultwork? I am sure that will be far more girls on Adultwork but how many new customers will Adultwork have if they do not promote themselves? Guys may use Adultwork but every time they use an adult web site they are being teased to join new sites offering a choice of girls doing web cam.

One things is for sure, in three years time Adultwork will be making far more money for themselves than they do now. They will not be complaining that they are quiet.

Sarah x x x