Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sky email changing to sky yahoo will this affect aw emails ?
hello people

in a week or so sky is changing to sky yahoo, i know that AW have problems with yahoo not accepting there email notifications etc, i'm just wondering if this will happen when sky changes, i'm just a bit worried as i dont want my profile to be removed as aw say this can happen if your email account doesn't allow the emails to come few.

does nyone else think it may get affected ? and are there other email alternatives i can use if this will be the case ?

thanks again and happy easter

country-gal
I'd say hotmail but they just forcefully changed us over to outlook which is just pants. Gmail is the way to go x
hi katie

thanks i will look into Gmail....i take it sky yahoo wont allow any more emails of aw then ? Thats a shame s sky has been great for the last five years

oh well will just have to wait and see and change email to a gmail if that is the case....

country-gal
I don't know if they will or won't hun sorry. JUst letting you know an alternative if you need one x
Yes, it is just me or is Outlook much slower than Hotmail was? I loved Hotmail Sad
(01-04-2013, 03:53)curlytots Wrote: Yes, it is just me or is Outlook much slower than Hotmail was? I loved Hotmail Sad

hi what is outlook ? is it a different search engine ? i guess i will just have to wait and see what happens

x

(01-04-2013, 09:53)country-gal Wrote:
(01-04-2013, 03:53)curlytots Wrote: Yes, it is just me or is Outlook much slower than Hotmail was? I loved Hotmail Sad

hi what is outlook ? is it a different search engine ? i guess i will just have to wait and see what happens

x
Outlook is what MSN have decided to call the software on the page for Hotmail. When you log into hotmail you get the title 'Outlook' at the top of the page, and it all looks slightly different. Email addresses have stayed the same, they've simply confused everyone with a sort of 'rebrand'.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow Help needed !!! I mis spelt email when changing it :( Callmebaby89 1 4,499 26-04-2015, 09:09
Last Post: admin