Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video clip removed
Very strange, I have read that AW do review your videos before they get accepted, so they view your free content before you sell it! I know why they do that, but to accept you fully naked but not fully clothed, is quite pervy, they obviously wanted to see you naked and preferred that clip to the other one. Don't know what to think of AW sometimes, if there is 1 person running it or a team of customer services on there.
Theres are girl on here, she is still on but has a new profile now, originally she was called "scat lucy." Obviously with a name like that she had a lot of pics and vids to go with it. She was charged, i dont exactly know what with (it was on her profile at the time) but it was because of these pics, but im pretty sure it was taken to court in USA, not here, but it was due to the pics on aw and she got a really big fine
Actually, the more I think about it, it may have been due to her own website that she got fined and the blog warning others was on aw
There have more than one person reviewing...my toilet fetish clips sold well until this one particular one wasn't accepted (and no different from the previous, and not showing anything). I took them all down after that in case I found my profile suddenly deleted.

I might try uploading my naked ones if they don't mind them! Knowing my luck I'll get that one reviewer who doesn't like toilet clips but it may be worth a try.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
So does this mean you shouldnt be doing scat shows when your doing direct cam too?
I know this isn't answering any questions or anything; but do I think it is so backward, especially if you are paying to watch it, it's not like you might accidentally decide to watch someone doing a jobbie, lol. Doing a poo is hardly hurting any one!

As long as the parties are consenting, what is the mofo big deal... *sigh*
(29-03-2013, 20:42)curlytots Wrote: I know this isn't answering any questions or anything; but do I think it is so backward, especially if you are paying to watch it, it's not like you might accidentally decide to watch someone doing a jobbie, lol. Doing a poo is hardly hurting any one!

As long as the parties are consenting, what is the mofo big deal... *sigh*

I know, you can go and watch someone kicking someone in the balls, and giving pain in general but you cant watch that... if you wanted to that is, personally I wouldnt but each to their own
Not sure how accurate this list is but could be of interest to some of you Smile

Lists different activities in a traffic light system (red=illegal, amber=caution advised, green=legal) in regards to both their publication and possession

http://pandemos.net/advertising/uklaw.shtml

(here scat is listed as red to publish and amber to possess)

x
It is a funny one because you can list hardsports on your enjoys list :/. I thought the uk law regarding hardsports was that the actual defecation was ok, but wasn't ok if it was on another person :/.

I had an adult baby erotica clip rejected for having 'underage' references. Total bollocks... of course, in the clip I'm talking as if I'm talking to a baby, but that's obviously the point. I don't make any reference in the clip to anyone underage, and adult baby minding is a recognised fetish on AW. I'm fairly certain they don't actually listen to the clips, just make judgement of the titles of them (reason I say this: I accidentally uploaded the wrong clip the other day; was only about 2 minutes inside of the 9 minutes that it was meant to be; It passed AW's checks, despite being wrong).

So I definitely think they rejected my clip without listening, which annoys me, because it probably means that recordings that DO have illegal content are slipping through the net, based entirely on a judgement of the title :/
[Image: 7997.jpg]
The law's in this country are messed up, ah nevermind!