Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

embarassing things
I never liked Paula Yates or Jules Holland, so I didn't watch it. Top of the Pops for me!
It's funny how the things my parents hated when I was younger, they love now. My dad loves Mark Knopfler now and has all his stuff! Who would have thought!
That's true, I used to hate sprouts as a child and yet I will eat them quite happily now and would go as far as to say that I like them.
Embarrassing things? Well, I might as well let you know....

I have this specialty - a teasing oil massage of the gentleman's genital area. A while ago I was helping a friend in another house/brothel than mine. I wasn't familiar with her house nor where things and supplies were placed. One of my regular clients came visit me, he really likes this oil massage and I looked for the oil. Finally I found it - or at least I thought so. A few seconds after I started the treatment he went Iiiisssssssssshh, uuuuiiijjjjjj, iiiiiiijjjjjssssshh. That's not the sounds I use to get from him. Big Grin I looked at the bottle - and OMG it was disinfectant gel for the hands. Ooooops, sorry Sir. Undecided

Luckily he's still visiting me almost every week. Big Grin
-

One must not lose desires. They are mighty stimulants to creativeness, to love and to long life.

Alexander A. Bogomoletz

[Image: 468x60_ginafaith_gif1eng.gif]
(24-05-2011, 08:40)Gina Faith Wrote: Embarrassing things? Well, I might as well let you know....

I have this specialty - a teasing oil massage of the gentleman's genital area. A while ago I was helping a friend in another house/brothel than mine. I wasn't familiar with her house nor where things and supplies were placed. One of my regular clients came visit me, he really likes this oil massage and I looked for the oil. Finally I found it - or at least I thought so. A few seconds after I started the treatment he went Iiiisssssssssshh, uuuuiiijjjjjj, iiiiiiijjjjjssssshh. That's not the sounds I use to get from him. Big Grin I looked at the bottle - and OMG it was disinfectant gel for the hands. Ooooops, sorry Sir. Undecided

Luckily he's still visiting me almost every week. Big Grin

that's a great one gina Smile
The only swinging party I went to, that happened to one of the girls. She had 2 little bottles, one of hand gel, one of lube. She was in a group situation and one of the guys grabbed the wrong bottle. Apparently it was not a good sensation, so she said when we found her douching herself in the bath, crying her eyes out.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Embarassing moments on cam Vlodina 17 24,078 21-08-2011, 13:47
Last Post: iluvjem