HTML Image as link

Qries

embarassing things
(18-05-2011, 08:19)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
(17-05-2011, 19:44)lolo Wrote: no seen emily

I am here wasnt very well yesterday but I am back with avengance

and yes Kate emily says your sweet

you sure u have recovered

(18-05-2011, 04:44)Tom30 Wrote: ...... OMFG she banged and rocked my bed so hard i didnt have my mind on the sex much as i was concentrating alot with using my hand to push with all my strength against the wall behind me so they wouldnt hear us and i didnt want to tell her to go steady because she was really loving it....

I was forever banging my head against walls when I was younger, I have no spatial awareness. One night I was staying at my ex-parents in law, and I had to have a single spare room. I must have rolled over in my sleep and body slammed the bedroom wall. I think I woke the whole house up. I always pull a bed away from the wall now. Even just a few cms makes a difference!

(18-05-2011, 11:16)lolo Wrote:
(18-05-2011, 08:19)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
(17-05-2011, 19:44)lolo Wrote: no seen emily

I am here wasnt very well yesterday but I am back with avengance

and yes Kate emily says your sweet

you sure u have recovered

Yes thanks Lolo I have a problem with sleepwalking talking and doing things,I can be sound asleep and act as if I am awake washing dishes tidying up everything that is normal day to day but the next day I am totally knackered it really takes it out of me and feel terrible. I have no recollection of it at all. Before we go to bed hubby locks the doors and hides the keys moves stuff like lighters and we even have a lock on the kitchen door so I cant start to cook or anything like that.

So anything you see on here posted at stupid oclock is not me it is me asleep.

Its weird though sometimes I can actually be totally awake for real at 3 in the morning . I suppose we all have our little quirks

I've done some weird sleep walking things. The ones I know about have been at other people's houses. Very embarrassing! I have been aware of what is going on around me though, cos I can hear people asking if they should wake me up.

Be really careful about hiding the front door key. Did you see that poor father and adult son, killed in a fire at their house. They were found by the front door, but it looks like they couldn't find the key. I always leave one close by the door now.
u can come sleepwalk at mine & do the housework if u want
(21-05-2011, 20:09)lolo Wrote: u can come sleepwalk at mine & do the housework if u want

I was going to say, that isn't normal day time behaviour for me lol. Can you come to mine after lolo please?
Housework no problem but I am definately not cooking for you all
(22-05-2011, 08:41)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Housework no problem but I am definately not cooking for you all

I can do the cooking Emily, what do you want? You have done all the hard work

I'll do the drinks, tea, coffee or something stronger?
lucozade or asbach for me

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Embarassing moments on cam Vlodina 17 24,078 21-08-2011, 13:47
Last Post: iluvjem