Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WG --Average number of clients per week
Depends.

The man who attempted to rob me got a surprise when his late evening, Sunday booking was the only one I'd come back for that weekend.

Personally I've never seen more than 5 in one day and that was more than enough. Sometimes see just one client in 2-3 [available] days, other days I might see 2 or 3. Just depends on me, the enquiries I get, bookings lengths and the other bits of my life which I fit in during my day(I may advertise a wide range of hours but I schedule my other stuff into those hours depending on actual bookings too), and how many confirm/turn up to their booking. An 8pm booking might be my first and only one that day. During pillow talk a guy once asked me what I was doing for the rest of the day, I said I'm finishing and going off to do a few personal things, had a booking earlier and happy now. "Oh he replied, I thought I would have been the first today". It was 1pm, I took it as a compliment that he'd not been able to tell any difference.

I can say I find when I'm busier I get on a roll, whereas if I've not been seeing many clients I'm more likely to be disorganised and not in the mood.

Anyone can have an overnight then go straight into a morning booking, or have been out at a swinging club or party til the early hours. I do know some blokes do like to think they are 'first', and that's up to them but really they won't ever know.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

Messages In This Thread
RE: WG --Average number of clients per week - by Strawberryblonde - 27-03-2013, 13:23
RE: WG --Average number of clients per week - by xKatieBabyx - 27-03-2013, 21:50
RE: WG --Average number of clients per week - by xKatieBabyx - 31-03-2013, 23:10