Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Money advice etc
Hello!

Just wondering whats the normal/average amount to make on cam?

I feel like I am not getting paid as much as I make, how much % does AW take?

Maybe Its cause when I first joined I was like WOOOOWWW, now I am kinda normal to it I gusse?

Thats bad... I know lol. Also any tips on saving money? I dont want to do this just to waste money, I need to save for my future lol :/

x
Get yourself verified and make a request to join the service providers section. Discussing money in public isn't something many of us like to do.

x
Hi, AW have the best rates around. They take 30%. If you use Directcam then you will also have a 5% jci fee for using external software (facility fee).

Most sites on average take 50%+ from the performer with sites such as Streamate taking 65%.

Your DP service has a built in feature letting you store away £xx amounts each time you work if you find it hard to save, other savers use it to save for cars, mortgages/rent, wedding day etc

For in-depth discussions revolving around money it would be best as suggested to join the private area of the forums http://adultworkforum.com/forum/announcement-14.html

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Also no one can tell you average or even possible earnings. It's individual to every girl, how often she works, how popular she is, how well she markets herself etc. Just get on cam and see how it goes x
You've already figured out that new girls tend to benefit from the new girl buzz... the only way to retain that (and you wouldn't be the first girl to do this) is to keep re-inventing yourself every couple of months... new profile with new pics, new text the lot. You can get away with doing that for a while before the guys get wise to it.

BUT - it is probably better to try to stick with your existing profile and build up repeat business from loyal clients who enjoy your show and want to see you again. This, of course takes effort and more importantly, time. There is no short cut to becoming one of AWs established names... you've just gotta work at it! And sure enough, in time you will find that if your profile is properly marketed to continually attract new blood and your show is good enough to keep a small proportion of those guys coming back to you, then you will end up doing just nicely... and doing so consistently.

It's just a matter of actually doing the work, and doing it well.
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
It's impossible to say, and even if you told us your camming hours, cam prices etc, i don't think many girls will pipe up and say 'well i make ___ per day' however there are lots of things you can do to improve things and get your profile out there for all to see!

Yes as has already been said; do join us in the private area, people are a tad more open there about money, sharing advice and tips etc. Also stick a link to your profile in your signature (like some of us have) here http://adultworkforum.com/forum/usercp.p...on=editsig

You don't have to (i recognise you from aw anyway lol) but it's nice to see who you're talking to, helps if someone ever wants advice on their profile etc.

xx
Your blog made me LOL, gotta love those weird requests Big Grin
(24-03-2013, 18:43)Ana_X Wrote: Get yourself verified and make a request to join the service providers section. Discussing money in public isn't something many of us like to do.

x

if you're a male youre still f**ked though, still no sign of a private section where males are allowed :-(
(25-03-2013, 22:42)scottswald Wrote:
(24-03-2013, 18:43)Ana_X Wrote: Get yourself verified and make a request to join the service providers section. Discussing money in public isn't something many of us like to do.

x

if you're a male youre still f**ked though, still no sign of a private section where males are allowed :-(

I'm in full support of the idea of a private area for male service providers Smile
yeah, admin has said he thinks its a good idea but nothing yet...

get the subtle hint there admin? lol