Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Burlesque
You're on. We might get as many sales from the guys on their stag dos! Send me up a batch and I'll get flogging!
(09-11-2011, 23:20)SassyAnn Wrote: You're on. We might get as many sales from the guys on their stag dos! Send me up a batch and I'll get flogging!

I can just see you in Newcastle late at night flogging your wares lol. I'll see if I can get hold of some.
No, I'll catch them at the train station as they come in, or go chat up the hotels they stay in!
(09-11-2011, 23:37)SassyAnn Wrote: No, I'll catch them at the train station as they come in, or go chat up the hotels they stay in!

Are you serious?
Why not? Could even get the bars to do a promotion! It might be too expensive for the bars though, you never know mind!
Might need to do some with pink trimmings, the stag and hen parties do love their pink! Or send them up and I'll trim them if you show me how!
(10-11-2011, 00:11)SassyAnn Wrote: Might need to do some with pink trimmings, the stag and hen parties do love their pink! Or send them up and I'll trim them if you show me how!

Pink to make the boys wink hey. I'm sure they could get some in pink.
Cool!
Sorry guys we should probably have taken this private.
Apologies!
It is under the heading of Burlesque, so still kind of relevant, besides, someone else might want to sell them for me in their area too lol. I'll get commission lol.
Remind me to tell you about a contact someone gave me. Reminder word: Poppy.