Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interferance whilst using C2C
I have been camming using justcamit for a few years now, but in the last few months have been getting a lot of noise interference whilst using C2C, also a lot of echoing, when I speak, it echos a few times, which is very off putting. Has anyone else had this problem, and if so, is there anything I can do to stop it. It is not just me that can here it, but anyone else in my room at the time. Thanks in advance for any help.
My profile: MatureSally38K
Hi, its the mic's hearing the speakers and it goes round in circles, to stop it one of you needs to lower your speaker or move it further away from the mic.

Next time it happens put your hand over the mic to instantly stop it, if that doesnt work then its on the clients end but if you have the problem with multiple different clients then its on your end.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
I have separate speakers that I've got set up behind me, it makes it easier for hearing what they say too although the guys' set up usually causes feedback problems, in which case phone is helpful.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
(22-03-2013, 21:40)Admin Wrote: Hi, its the mic's hearing the speakers and it goes round in circles, to stop it one of you needs to lower your speaker or move it further away from the mic.

Next time it happens put your hand over the mic to instantly stop it, if that doesnt work then its on the clients end but if you have the problem with multiple different clients then its on your end.

Thanks

Thanks for the speedy reply. It doesn't happen with every client, but a good few and with some regulars that I never had this problem with before. I use a HD webcam with integrated noise reducing microphone, and do generally turn my sound down if it is too noisy, but it is still there.

(22-03-2013, 21:49)Classy_Katy Wrote: I have separate speakers that I've got set up behind me, it makes it easier for hearing what they say too although the guys' set up usually causes feedback problems, in which case phone is helpful.

I use a laptop with integrated speakers, but might try the separate speakers. As for phone, I cannot use phone as I am hard of hearing, wear two hearing aides so cannot hear too well on the phone. Thanks for your reply.

You're welcome...the speakers may help you with hearing too, my hearing isn't good in my right ear and if there is background noise it blots out what I want to hear, having the speakers behind my head (or in front of me if I'm giving them a view of my backside!) really helps me hear them better.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx