Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Reverse booking system
Would it be possible to be able to store reverse bid comments say in an inbox type system that have expired as it's a pain they just disappear, if the WG let's you down or messes you about it would be useful to look up another bidder or for future meets or if it was a toss up between a few good Bidders it gives you chance to approach them later. This would also help when you want a bid by a certain time but want it open of when the actual meet is!

Another idea would be to be able to add more comments to the original ad let's be honest most Bidders don't read the damn thing!

Another thing but I assume it won't be accepted the person who raised te bidshould be able to reject a bidder due to non-compliance or abuse etc and if then found to have many rejections can be investigated ??? And asked why they are messing about might help track time wasters/false private gallery profilers

Sph
the forum isnt affiliated with the aw site spheon
Oh Sad perhaps they will read it anyway Wink
(13-05-2011, 19:51)spheon Wrote: Would it be possible to be able to store reverse bid comments say in an inbox type system that have expired as it's a pain they just disappear, if the WG let's you down or messes you about it would be useful to look up another bidder or for future meets or if it was a toss up between a few good Bidders it gives you chance to approach them later. This would also help when you want a bid by a certain time but want it open of when the actual meet is!

Another idea would be to be able to add more comments to the original ad let's be honest most Bidders don't read the damn thing!

Another thing but I assume it won't be accepted the person who raised te bidshould be able to reject a bidder due to non-compliance or abuse etc and if then found to have many rejections can be investigated ??? And asked why they are messing about might help track time wasters/false private gallery profilers

Sph

On the odd occasion that I do answer a reverse booking I always read the whole advert and refer to the profile before then sending an email. If you request bidders to email before bidding, then you have a point of reference and can see which ladies have read the reverse booking.

I agree with the last paragraph. Some women just plug away at everything and hope for the best while clogging up the system.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Booking System sarahxxx 0 3,795 24-07-2017, 21:08
Last Post: sarahxxx
  Booking system Honeylo 0 3,822 30-06-2017, 06:39
Last Post: Honeylo
Wink reverse booking????!!!! tinkerbell 31 49,385 15-11-2011, 18:27
Last Post: DivineMissG
  Reverse booking or wind up? English Kate 7 10,746 29-09-2011, 11:41
Last Post: iluvjem