Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stunning,Innocent looking chinese girl, incall in Marylebone.
Hi. i am new to this website.

if you like big, brown, sparkling eyes, cheeky smile, natural sun-kissed skin then you should like me as well. I also possess long black hair, weigh 115 pounds (53kg) and stand at a 5'3". I am very proud of my figureI really enjoy what I do - meeting wonderful gentlemen with whom I can share adventure, laughter, and captivating conversation.

I have maintained very nice friendships among people with whom I have shared my time. I am warm, genuine, loving, and affectionate, I have a happy disposition, and I love to laugh and smile.

Qualities I admire in men are unconditional regard, politeness, generosity, oozing confidence, sexual assertiveness, intellect, curiosity, humility, great hygiene, and general kindness. I am happy to entertain you regardless of your sexual orientation, religion, ethnic heritage, political affiliation, physical ability, size, shape, or other.

http://www.adultwork.com/16927
Link doesn't work
married to a nun and looking for fun