Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DIRECTCHAT CALLS NOT CONNECTING
Thank you so much ,i was just looking at the drop down menu not clicking the tab,got it now x
I've got shit loads this month which have not been connected - and phone number is correct, and working. And I paid to feature direct chat a few days ago. Come on AW - sort it! I'm losing business as a result of this!
So I filled in a form and got a response directing me to the troubleshooting guide. Aw, please just admit that you don't know what is causing this instead of fobbing me off!
just realised I missed 9 calls off 3 different people on the 18th, the one and only night ive done it in years. Its saying I answered but didnt accept... phone didnt even ring!
(23-03-2013, 01:05)britishmilf Wrote: just realised I missed 9 calls off 3 different people on the 18th, the one and only night ive done it in years. Its saying I answered but didnt accept... phone didnt even ring!

Exactly the same as me and yet I can't get a sensible answer from aw.
Ill email too, if enough do they will have to accept there is a problem
Apparently they have looked into it but they can't find where the problem lies.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
I'm no expert, but I did used to work in telecoms - it sounds like the system they use to connect calls through can't handle the amount of calls - they need to upgrade. That's often the cause with these things.
I find directchat hit and miss, it either works or it doesn't . Simples Wink . Aw do need to look into it further though as at the end of the day it is losing us lasses money and as for the fellas, well what do you guys think ? I know if i were horny and wanting to ring a lass and couldn't get through i would give up in the end and see who was on webcam/directcam or failing that theres always babestation i suppose !

country-gal xxx
Well I've changed my phone number for it, and it's still not working - so clearly a problem which needs to be address. Mind you, every time I fill in a form, I'm directed to the troubleshooting guide in the help section. Not useful!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DirectChat calls have a buzzy noise since yesterday kookie 7 11,362 08-04-2015, 16:28
Last Post: fetishbootslut