Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Other ways to make money
I see male webcammers having shared issues with us female webcammers since we have a shared customer base. I don't see them as being the same as our customers because they're not, especially those who don't also seek services. I would find it interesting to hear a male perspective on the issues that we face.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
(28-02-2013, 21:39)scottswald Wrote: And how are male providers not in the same situation? I have never payed for a webcam session in my life yet i am generalised as a person who you "endure" and "serve" because I am a male?

I think a lot of girls would agree with you on that honey... perhaps more than you might realise.

But there is more to it than just the ins and outs of the business... some girls just wouldn't feel comfortable speaking as openly as they do at the moment if there were guys in there. It's like asking to be allowed to share the ladies changing room down the gym. Sure you can use the gym together, but the changing rooms are out of bounds... even if you work there. Does that make sense?

It could end up in a situation where you are allowed in, and as a result a number of girls stop contributing in the way they previously have, or even at all... which would be very sad.

I'm still in favour of a male service providers area... although you would probably have to do no small amount of work getting other guys to join up.... but if you really wanted it I'm sure you could make it happen! Smile
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
Hello, my ears were burning and couldn't work out why, so thought I'd jump on on this thread. Hello to Scott also, welcome along. (I replied to ur email on AW earlier)
Very few of us genuine male cammers on AW, mostly pretenders after freebies - giving me a bad name!
Thankfully I've managed to make a success of my profile on AW despite some people trying to cause issues for me lately... (Not naming names, but she's only to happy to tell anyone and everyone my REAL name...)
I could actually use some help with that - but it's probably best shared on a different thread!

Anyway, us genuine people need to stick together and help each other out. So if I can offer an insight into male camming, let me know :-)
AW's SamClarkson

Find my profile:

Follow my Twitter:

And then there were three....
(Edit: get the reference? If you do then you're probably older than you say you are! lol)

Well, I think you boys are well on the way to having your very own "male service providers" private area, if you'll excuse the pun Wink

See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
I don't get it!!!!... tell me?
Trinny explain??? X
Haha... it's not very exciting!

"And Then There Were Three" is the title of Genesis' first Album as a trio after Peter Gabriel quit.

lol - Sorry! Tongue

(Edit: The point being that there are three male service providers on the forum now... four if you count our resident DP boss)
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Who is the third? Scott Sam and?
FatManFuck
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
(05-03-2013, 23:14)Trinity-Belle Wrote: FatManFuck

I wouldn't really call him the 3rd male, he's more a photographer and content provider. Whereas I work on webcam the same as any of the girls do. A totally different way of working.
(Although I now realise u just meant "service provider" found on the forum)

There are a few genuine male cammers out there. (That cam more than one month before quitting!)

Most of whom have copied my content or text from my profile - I am CONSTANTLY chasing AW admin to stop them doing it, but it gets tiresome lol.

The very small community of male cammers might warrant their own private area (which should be entitled "PrivateS area")
But it might only be 2 or 3 of us lol
AW's SamClarkson

Find my profile:

Follow my Twitter:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to make money from my movies Truro-MILF 3 5,788 14-11-2018, 15:52
Last Post: Miss Deviant
  How to make money from my movies Truro-MILF 0 2,437 12-09-2018, 16:52
Last Post: Truro-MILF
  help, how to make more money Maria 12 25,398 06-05-2014, 16:33
Last Post: Diva Gina