Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Other ways to make money
(26-02-2013, 18:28)scottswald Wrote: dont worry about it, my girlfreind started and same time and we also have an account as a couple...

Oh! That's interesting!

Have you got a link to those two accounts?

As Katie says... you should definitely put links to one another's accounts in your profiles, and to your couples account.

Couples tend to do well on AW.

Guys only seem to do well if they are willing to play to the gay community... which a lot are not? If you are comfortable with doing that (which it seems that you are) then you will be more likely to gain a following.

It's a niche market you are in, and if you play it right you can corner it easily enough.

x
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
Ooh! I'm the second highest rated for Glasgow. That's tickled me.
I'm confused. How do you know who is top? I see myself when i search cammers 20 - 29, bi-sexual, but there is no ranking that i can see? Sorry for threadjack
There's no ranking numbers, but top left is the highest rated person, working down the left until you get to the bottom then top right all the way down to the bottom x
(26-02-2013, 19:19)Trinity-Belle Wrote:
(26-02-2013, 18:28)scottswald Wrote: dont worry about it, my girlfreind started and same time and we also have an account as a couple...

Oh! That's interesting!

Have you got a link to those two accounts?

As Katie says... you should definitely put links to one another's accounts in your profiles, and to your couples account.

thanks for the idea girls, will provide links on each profile now Smile

trinity bell, as for the links, i've just put them in my sig

x
Thanks for explaining Trinity! I'm off to check too x
hhhmmm i am not getting it lol......all i get when i do it is the featured members for webcam and there will always be at the top as they are "featured"
Yea... you have to skip past the featured ones.... the dividing line is where it says "Click here for more info on becoming featured"

The featured ones appear twice - once at the top of the first page, and then again in their proper place according to the sort order you specified.

The whole "updating your profile to stay at the top of the listings" thing only works if the guys does not specify a sort order.

Funnily enough, these chaps ain't stupid... apparently it is common knowledge amongst the fellas!

Only to be expected really... dunno about you lot but I hardley ever use the search feature, where as guys are using it all the time.
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
I'm not quite sure that's right hun as I appear above a lot of well known girls that i think should be above me (not talking about featured hahaha yes i'm there too)
Well if i did it right i was on page 4 of 2000 pages found so can't be bad......never search like that at all, me no understand "shrugs shoulders"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to make money from my movies Truro-MILF 3 5,756 14-11-2018, 15:52
Last Post: Miss Deviant
  How to make money from my movies Truro-MILF 0 2,422 12-09-2018, 16:52
Last Post: Truro-MILF
  help, how to make more money Maria 12 25,320 06-05-2014, 16:33
Last Post: Diva Gina