Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Advice on doing web cammig
Hi Ladies at the moment I only do chat and IM, but I've been thinking about getting into camming, can any of you ladies give me some of your expertise help. ie: which is best skype, msn, do you have to show you face
Dose it have to be from main pc or can I use lap top, and any advise to get me started.

Thanks Ladies

Love this forum Big Grin

Mitzees Heart

Hi there.

I do cam and phone, i use a pretty standard laptop with a build in camera. It is a brand new acer with a fairly good camera and as of yet i have had no complaints over quality, however plenty of girls buy a high quality cam.

For booked shows i use Skype. I believe MSN is closing down fairly soon? May not be worth setting up MSN. Most of my camming is done over DirectCam however i get a few Skype bookings a day. I think booking is less popular as they are tied into a certain amount of time, and obviously they may finish before they have used all their booked time.

If i'm totally honest most of the guys will as you to show your face however i haven't shown my face to anyone and i don't intend to, and i manage to do ok! Lots of girls only show face in either their Private Gallery or in a Group or Private cam show.

Also, putting a link to your AW profile in your signature by going here http://adultworkforum.com/forum/usercp.php
will help us all know who you are.. it's nice to be able to see who we are chatting to !

Joining the private area of the forum will help too, as that is the place you can ask things/have discussions you may not want the whole world to be able to see.
The best advice any one of us can give you right now is to get on cam, try it for a few days. Explore all of AW's features, they are pretty self explanatory. Yes you can use a laptop x
Agree with Katie and just jump right in there. That's what I did, literatlly a few hours after asking a very similar question to your own on here, and I've not looked back. As with any job it takes a while to get used to it so give it a few days but you'll soon get the hang of things and remember you're in charge so only do what you want. Also use this forum for any help/advice etc. All the girls are very friendly and without the encouragement I received I'd never have started camming.
Thanks girl great advise
Hey girls me again I'm having trouble setting up direct cam. I change my setting to I offer private one-to-one cam & chat for... and then saved it.
I then log on to Justcamit and this comes up: Server Status : Your profile is not set-up as offering webcam, DirectCam or DirectIM services
Server Status : Cannot Connect to Server

Can anyone help I'm sure I must be doing something think wrong.

Mitzees
(07-03-2013, 01:06)mitzees Wrote: Hey girls me again I'm having trouble setting up direct cam. I change my setting to I offer private one-to-one cam & chat for... and then saved it.
I then log on to Justcamit and this comes up: Server Status : Your profile is not set-up as offering webcam, DirectCam or DirectIM services
Server Status : Cannot Connect to Server

Can anyone help I'm sure I must be doing something think wrong.

Mitzees

Omg I've just figured it out lol