Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Withdrawing My Money for for time - a little help please.
Well, I've never been with them so I couldn't say for sure... but they seem like a decent sort of a group. I don't think they'd do that.

There have been some rumours around recently about them doing underhanded things when girls quit... like setting UK and US as blocked countries? But I think there have been, like, two cases where girls have claimed that? And one of them re-joined the group a couple of days later lol... so it might be more like bad blood rather than anything serious. I wouldn't worry about it too much. There are quite a few girls on here who clearly have their heads screwed on from a business perspective, and some of them are either members or former members of DP.

Up to you to make up your own mind though.

Oh... and you can say what you like on here... Admin doesn't censor particularly. If someone slags his group off then he might step in and put his side, but I've never seen anyone get gagged or chucked off the forum for saying what they see? Malicious stirring might be different though!

Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter

Messages In This Thread
RE: Withdrawing My Money for for time - a little help please. - by Trinity-Belle - 16-03-2013, 03:55